The Mornington Community Information and Support Centre is a community based incorporated association that is driven by and accountable to its members. A member can be anyone who supports the purposes of the organisation and agrees to comply with the rules of the organisation.
A member of the association has the right to:
- receive notice of general meetings and of proposed special resolutions in the manner and time prescribed by these Rules;
- submit items of business for consideration at a general meeting;
- attend and be heard at general meetings;
- nominate and elected to a position on the Committee of Management;
- vote at a general meeting;
- have access to the minutes of general meetings and other documents of the Association as provided under rule 75; and
- inspect the register of members.
If you are interested in becoming part of the organisation you will need to complete the application form below, for consideration by the Committee of Management. There is currently no joining/membership fee.